“Social media is the top emerging channel for lead generation among technology marketing professionals surveyed in May 2010, according to the annual Unisfair marketing survey. Furthermore, 66% of respondents said lead generation was their top priority for 2010, with only 17% ranking brand awareness and 16% ranking customer retention as top concerns. The survey illustrated that marketers are beginning to rely on social media as a steady source of new customers.” HOW TO: Use Social Media for Lead Generation.
- 7 Missed Social Media Lead Generation Opportunities (hubspot.com)
- New Data: Social Media and Email Best for Organic Lead Conversion (hubspot.com)
- 10 Ways to Generate Leads With Social Media (thecustomercollective.com)
- More B2B Marketers Embrace Social Media Efforts – eMarketer [del.icio.us] (emarketer.com)
- 30 Top Ebooks to Help You Master Inbound Marketing in 2012 (hubspot.com)
- Studies say LinkedIn Beats Twitter, Ad Spending Shifts (distributedmarketing.org)
- Inbound Marketing Is About Much More Than Getting Found (hubspot.com)