Did I mention that Twitter is my favourite social networking service? No? Well. Its not just a flavour of the month thing. Twitter is definitely crushing on me. It’s not just a juvenile admiration for an efficacious mixture of concept and astute business mind; Every time Twitter acquires a new service or develops a new product I get a nice warm sensation deep down in my guts and I want to say thank you Twitter for being so good to me. Thank you Twitter for enhancing my micro-blogging life! Thank you for improving Twitter’s functionality while making the service more manageable and accessible from other devices, in particular mobile devices.
Last week Twitter bought Tweetdeck in a deal worth £25 mio GBP. This week we hear that Twitter is working on its own photo-sharing service to compete with the likes of Twitpic and Yfrog. Read Emily Banks report on Mashable http://mashable.com/2011/05/30/twitter-photo-service/
- Twitter Could Be Launching A TwitPic Clone As Early As Tomorrow (businessinsider.com)
- Twitter Likes Photo-Sharing So Much it May Launch its Own Service [Blip] (gizmodo.com)
- Rumor: Twitter Abandoning Text Only Format, Embracing Photos? (blogherald.com)
- Twitter to launch its own image service? (geek.com)
- Twitter Announces Better Search, Photosharing (technologizer.com)
- Twitter Unveils Photo & Video Sharing (mashable.com)